Your camping essential checklist
Travelling across any place is soul stirring. It is so much more beyond those perfect Instagram pictures that only a traveller in truest sense can understand. While we all love travelling in luxury, adventurous travels such as camping or trekking is not everyone’s cup of tea. Thankfully, I haven’t been too late to realize that camping helps you so much more to connect with the nature. Camping is a prevalent preference amongst folks across the globe and is picking up swiftly in India too. Which is why it is imperative to have your camping essential checklist in place for every spontaneous camping trip of yours. Staying a few days under the stars feels magical. I’d not say I have been to many camping trips, but I have had enough experiences to build this camping essential checklist right (so, you don’t have to suffer really). Make sure you go shopping if you are a first-time camper. All the things are important, the ones which are not, I’ll mark them so.
First things first, anything and everything about your personal care needs to make it to your camping essential checklist because you know yourself best.
- Mosquito repellent
- Any medicines you’re currently on + SoS medicines such as pain killers/paracetamol, crepe bandage, bandaids, gauze, antiseptic cream and solution such as Dettol, Relispray, cotton, burn ointments, eye drops, nasal drops, thermometer, plastic bags, etc.
- Power bank
- A note pad and pen which must have some emergency contacts information and any relevant information you think you may need.
- Feminine hygiene products
- Nail clippers, safety pins and tweezers
- Moisturizer, lip balm, shower gel, shampoo and conditioners
- Dry and wet tissues
- Dry shampoo (keeping this handy in your camping essential checklist might help if you would like to go for longer without washing your hair.)
- Sunglasses, a cap or a scarf
- Ear plugs
- Toilet paper
- Your own towels (small and large)
- A pair of scissors
- A safe lighter
- Swiss knife (Absolutely necessary)
- Warm clothes, sweaters, knitted caps, heavy duty socks. If you’re planning to cam in a much colder environment (under 5 degrees) pack thermal wear, it saves you big time.
- Knee high socks (whether it is cold or not, knee high socks are helpful)
- Laundry bags
- Identity card
- Compass (so, you’re never lost)
These are most of those camping essential checklist items that many tend to forget. Do share with your folks so they never miss out a single thing while heading out to camping.
You can also find us on:
Stay trendy with Trendogue!