Best drugstore beauty buys: Favourites too!
Okay! This is one of those happening discussions everyone wants to know about pretty much every time. Why? One, good quality products which are also budget friendly is what everyone wants. Once in a while you can shell out good amount of money on big shot brands but for someone who loves makeup and skincare, I am sure unless you’re having loads of money to get just what you like, you cannot afford to buy pricey stuff every now and then. So, I am going to talk about some best drugstore beauty buys right here categorically as per the brands.
Some of you might already be knowing and using them, so lets get started which what’s new and awesome.
This is one brand which has been very promising and is available everywhere. The prices are decent and products are definitely worth having in your vanity kits.
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, Blackest Black: I love this gel liner. It comes with a brush and this liner is a very strong black. It doubles up as my kajal too and is my makeup staple.
- Maybelline New York Face Studio duo Stick: If you love compact makeup, this stick has a contour and a highlighter.
- Maybelline New York Fashion Brow Pomade: I don’t use a lot of brow products, but this brow promade is something my brows love on a daily basis.
- Maybelline New York Master Creator Blush: They have a couple shades in this blush powder. Highly pigmented and gives a natural pop to your cheeks.
- Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Contour Palette: A go to palette with contour, blush and highlight.
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer: I think after the Tarte Tape Concealer, this is one of my best beauty drugstore buys because it is super blendable and a consistent formula.
- Maybelline New York Dream One Day Perfect Base Primer: I never used primers so much but then I realized how important a good base is. This primer will just give you that.
- Maybelline New York Face Studio Strobing Stick: A pop of good glowing highlight is important and if you don’t like cream highlighters, this should be your best pick.
All products by e.l.f. cosmetics are amazing, but these are some of my best beauty drugstore buys.
- e.l.f. HD Undereye Concealer Setting Powder with Brush: The one I have is in sheer and really sets the concealer application like magic. Just make sure to not over do.
- e.l.f. Bronzers, Cool Bronzer
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Eyeshadow Palette
- e.l.f. Illuminating Palette
Cosmetics by Nyx are stunning. They are colourful, the formula is amazing and there’s something for everyone.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator: I love wearing this illuminator every time I am headed towards an evening wedding. Mix a couple drops with your foundation and you will see the magic happening.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Long Lasting Highlight and Contour Pro Palette: Love contouring? This will be one of your best beauty drugstore buys then!
- Nyx Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick: I love it. All of the shades.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Primer: Hold your makeup amazingly.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Conceal, Correct and Contour Palette: Correcting is extremely important. You can even skip the concealer if you have corrected your problem areas well.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Love Contours All Palette: Best palette for travelling.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream: You will find one always in my bag, always.
So, these are three drugstore brands I really love for the kinds of products they make. Do tell us which are your best beauty drugstore buys from any brand you like.
You can also find us on:
Stay stylish with Trendogue! Xoxo!