Using Garnier micellar water cleanser
A lot of people have asked me about micellar water in the past and some recently. There’s a detailed blog I have written about this subject and you should go read that to know more about what micellar water really is. I am reviewing one of the micellar waters today- Garnier’s Micellar Water Cleanser. There are 4-5 kinds of micellar water available with Garnier for different purposes. Around December last year, two kinds were launched in India, the pink and the yellow bottles in two sizes, regular and travel-friendly.
I had been a loyal user of the Bioderma micellar water but since the Garnier ones launched in India, I switched. This blog is actually about why I switched and there’s absolutely no harm if you switch to the Garnier Micellar Water Cleanser.
I have been using both the bottles and I am probably on the third of each bottle. Let me list out the pros and cons separately.
- Garnier micellar water cleanser comes in two sizes- 125ml and 400ml which retails for Rs. 175 and Rs. 349 for the All in one cleanser and Rs. 225 and Rs. 399 for the oil-infused micellar cleanser.
- The All-in-one cleanser is very light, works on your regular makeup. By regular I mean that this Garnier micellar water cleanser works perfectly fine if I have the following things on my face: Some concealer, setting powder, powder blush, powder eyeshadow, and lipsticks.
- The Oil-infused Garnier micellar water cleanser is a bomb and works smoothly if you have waterproof makeup on. Even the hardest-to-remove matte liquid lipsticks will come off with this one.
- Both these bottles by Garnier are pocket-friendly which means pretty much anyone can begin using micellar water now.
- Garnier micellar water cleanser is at par with Bioderma’s micellar water is what I felt after using Bioderma for at least 2.5 years before I started using the Garnier ones.
- The bottles don’t spill while travelling. I buy the regular big bottles and just keep them as it is in the bag and nothing spills ever. (A plus for those who might not want to buy the travel-friendly bottles.)
- After using the Oil infused Garnier micellar water cleanser, you will have to wash your face with a mild cleanser because your face will have traces of oil.
- If you apply makeup on a regular basis, make sure you have both the bottles because just having the All in one cleanser won’t serve the waterproof makeup cleansing menace.
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Bi Phase Water: Buy Now
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water: Buy Now
So, basically, there are not too many cons to worry about. The micellar water by Garnier is good to use and will definitely take care of your makeup cleaning woes. If you have any questions about Garnier micellar water cleanser or micellar water in general, write in the comments and we will try to help you out.
You can also find us on:
Stay Trendy With Trendogue, xoxo!