How to use a jade roller: Why?
I started talking about derma rollers recently, only after knowing how well they can work with people. These external methods have been showing results its creators must have expected. Another kind of roller that made quite a lot of noise this year are called Jade rollers. Jade rollers come from a century long history which was a long-guarded treasure of the Chinese royalties. It is said that using a gemstone or jade’s power and rolling it over your face and body drives the negative energy or the bad chi away.
In the world where crystal healing is prevalent and known, jade is associated with protecting against negative energy and balancing your chi (or qi), your body’s energetic life force. This results into a balanced mental and physical health when paired with the necessary self-care. Keeping its spiritual aspects aside, rolling Jade over your face can also increase blood circulation, assist lymphatic drainage, and curtail the appearance of fine lines.
Read more: 10 best products for treating acne
How to use a jade roller?
Before you know how to use a jade roller, you need to first know why do you need it. Our face muscles are most of the times stressed especially around our forehead. With the levels of stress that human body now deals with, skin care products may not always be easy to afford or even apply. Using a cold jade roller will immediately de-stress your facial muscles and help you relax.
If you plan to get your own then here’s how to use a jade roller:
- Clean your face (double cleanse or just clean with a foaming cleanser)
- Apply toner evenly.
- Apply a night serum or any good serum that you have. Try jade rolling in the night since it will help you sleep well too.
- Start rolling up and down your face and neck. With the smaller side of the roller, roll over and under your eyes too. Do not be harsh with the pressure, be very gentle.
- Make sure you’re rolling outwards and not inwards because you need to move your lymphatic drainage out of your face.
- Before every use keep the jade roller in the refrigerator for about 30-60 minutes, so it feels even better on your skin.
- You can do this every night as suitable, since jade rolling helps in anti-ageing and diminishing fine lines too.
- Use a good jade roller. There are several fake alternatives available in the market so research what’s available in your country.
Remember, using Jade rollers is not the ultimate answer to your skincare problems. But yes, rolling your skin with jade will ensure that the products you use are absorbed better.
Jade rollers is the new skincare saviour and will hopefully help many of you. I hope you read my blog on derma rollers last time. If not, read it now! Let us know if you have any questions about how to use a jade roller and we will get back to you.
You can also find us on:
Stay trendy with Trendogue!